Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, is seeking candidates for our Supply Chain Management Associate program. This developmental program is for individuals seeking a career in Supply Chain Management. Our headquarters are located in Gloucester, MA, and we have additional locations in Cleveland, OH, and affiliated company sites in Brunswick, GA and Redmond, WA. Gorton’s offers the combination of an entrepreneurial spirit often found in small organizations, along with the resources of an innovative consumer products leader with a global presence.
The goal of the Supply Chain Management Associate program is to develop Gorton’s future Supply Chain leaders by offering a variety of experiences within our Supply Chain and Operations areas. Initially, you will be placed into a specific assignment that may include departments such as Production Scheduling, Inventory Management, Transportation, Production Management, Purchasing, and Customer Logistics. Over time, you will move to other assignments within the Supply Chain activity and/or to other locations to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your supply chain expertise while also learning our business. You will work closely with peers and senior managers in other disciplines, including Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, and Information Technology. You will have the opportunity to make a significant difference in the success of our business.
- Desire for a career in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Supply Chain Logistics, Operations, or Transportation
- Relevant Co-Op or Internship experience
- Strong business analysis skills (prefer some relevant work experience)
- Well-developed PC skills
- Ability to leverage information to develop insightful business judgment
- Initiative - a self starter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Potential for advancement
- Ability to relocate for career development
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer