Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood since 1849, has an internship available at our Gloucester, Massachusetts headquarters for an individual who is seeking to apply their academic curriculum to gain practical supply chain experience. Gorton’s offers the combination of an entrepreneurial spirit often found in small organizations, along with the experience of being an innovative consumer products leader with global resources.
In this assignment, you will have an opportunity to make a significant contribution while you gain real world supply chain experience. Your responsibilities will be closely linked to Gorton’s business priorities. Assignments could be related to production scheduling, inventory management, transportation, purchasing and other supply-chain areas.
- Desire for a career in Supply Chain Management
- BS student majoring in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Transportation Management
- Strong business analysis skills
- Well-developed PC skills
- Initiative - a self starter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer