Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, is currently seeking candidates for our Sales Assistant/Graphic Design Coordinator position. In this role, you will be a vital contributor to many Sales and Marketing projects and a key liaison to other departments. This position provides and opportunity to showcase your administrative and graphic design skills. You will be responsible in ensuring that product images are updated and accurate on our customers’ databases. This position is based at Gorton’s Main Office in Gloucester, MA.
- Supports Sales and Marketing by coordinating all Gorton’s and BlueWater image databases and is the liaison with outside vendors (ie Syndigo, Salsify).
- Responsible for providing images to GS1 databases, in Canada (ECCNet) and US (Salsify), as well as publishing any new items to these systems.
- Leverages Powerpoint and Photoshop expertise to create ad slicks, coupons, mock up packaging, and creative custom themed templates and with audio and video capabilities for internal and external use.
- Administrative duties include; maintaining Sales department itineraries and monitoring vacation/sick days, maintaining accurate sales agent, and sales personnel listings, coordination of contest rewards with gift card companies and to communicate changes to price list, item variety sheets and Numerator Ad reports.
- Provide backup and support for others within the department in pursuit of Sales initiatives.
- Ensure sales policies and procedures are reviewed and updated as needed.
- Responsible for updating and communication our Sales Agent contracts
- Interest in a career in Sales Administration and Creative Graphic Design.
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design, 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
- Strong office administration skills including organizational, tracking, and follow-up skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively support multiple individuals and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Highly developed MS Office computer skills including expertise in PowerPoint, and Word, as well as Photoshop.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and implement opportunities for improvement within assigned responsibilities.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interpersonal style that enables an effective rapport with multiple people internal and external to Gorton’s.
- An ability to ensure confidentiality of all information affecting sales personnel and programs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer