Summary: Achieve targeted sales, profit, trade, merchandising and distribution objectives for the BlueWater brand within assigned area. Develop and manage strong business relationships with all customers. Challenge, motivate, and train retail sales agents to successfully execute BlueWater strategies and overall plan within the marketplace.
- Achieving Sales Objectives – Develop, present and execute sales and trade programs that grow volume and profit. Design trade spending programs that drive efficiency within assigned budgets.
- Customer Management - Responsible for managing and cultivating relationships across different departments and levels within customers and negotiating with customers to ensure business objectives are consistently achieved.
- Sales Agent/ Retail Merchandising Management - Manage retail sales agents to maximize sales of BlueWater’s products by implementing BlueWater’s retail merchandising standards.
Reports to: Sr. Area Sales Manager
- 5+ years experience in grocery products sales industry to food or non-food accounts
- History of successfully managing customers and implementing strategies to achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree education
- Different types of positions held with previous employer (i.e., several different positions that show experience and evidence of progression, yet show stability and flexibility)
- Strong record of sales achievement
- High degree of motivation to excel and win
- Aggressive attitude/high energy level & ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to recognize business building opportunities and design programs to capture them
- Familiar with consumer products tracking services (i.e., Nielsen, etc.)
- Well developed computer and analytical skills
- Strong personal and administrative disciplines
- Fully bi-lingual French & English
- Resides within Montreal area
- Willingness to travel 20% of time
BlueWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com attn.: Chelsea Cote
About BlueWater Seafoods
BlueWater Seafoods is an innovation leader in the seafood industry, committed to bringing consumers the Freshest Ideas in Sustainable Seafood. BlueWater’s full line of frozen seafood products spans from Breaded and Battered Fish Sticks and Fillets, Premium Species as well as Breaded and Battered Shrimp. BlueWater, under their Trusted Catch™ program, is dedicated to seafood sustainability and preserving the health of our worldwide seafood supply for generations to come. BlueWater Seafoods is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gorton’s Inc. For more information, please visit http://bluewater.ca
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer