Provide engineering technical support within the Seafood Center to meet goals and objectives associated with SFC production.
- Lead and implement projects that improve efficiency on existing production systems
- Leads special root cause analysis teams through problem identification and execution of corrective actions.
- Interface with equipment manufacturers to investigate and implement engineered process improvements and equipment reliability. Ensures manuals, spare parts, and safety meet department standards.
- Manages capital projects associated with existing plant and facilities operational improvements or equipment replacement.
- Works closely with Project Engineering team to support large capital project and new production line implementation into the production plant
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- Relevant Co-Op or internship experience
- Well-developed PC skills
- Ability to leverage information to develop insightful business judgment
- Initiative - a self-starter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Potential for advancement
- Ability to relocate for career development
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer