Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, where every employee makes a difference, has the following opportunity at our processing facility in Gloucester:
Skilled mechanics are needed to service and maintain production equipment in our processing facility. Responsibilities will include set-up, adjust, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all types of food processing and auxiliary equipment.
- Generous starting pay of $31.78, with rapid advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent technical training.
- Experience in a mechanical industrial environment, preferably with a consumer packaged goods company
- Applicable mechanical aptitude, process and equipment knowledge, and basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and in a self-directed manner
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer