Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, where every employee makes a difference, has the following opportunity at our processing facility in Gloucester:
Skilled mechanics are needed to service and maintain production equipment in our processing facility. Responsibilities will include set-up, adjust, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all types of food processing and auxiliary equipment.
- Generous starting pay of $34.49, with rapid advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent technical training.
- Experience in a mechanical industrial environment, preferably with a consumer packaged goods company
- Applicable mechanical aptitude, process and equipment knowledge, and basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and in a self-directed manner
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer