Maintenance Coordinator, 2nd Shift
Be part of something BIG here at Gorton’s. With the iconic yellow slicker and a catchy jingle, Gorton’s is now reaching more households than ever. As the #1 brand within Frozen Prepared Seafood, we have a passion for the consumer and for growth. We are looking for equally passionate people to help us fulfill our mission to spread the goodness of the sea!
Contribute to the overall success of Gorton’s Seafood Center and its maintenance objectives by leading the 2nd Shift (1:30 pm – 10:00 pm) maintenance team. This position will be responsible for overseeing maintenance repairs, providing technical support, and coordinating maintenance activities. This position reports to the Seafood Center Maintenance and Facilities Manager and maintains a close working relationship with production management and Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the proper and timely completion of all scheduled and unscheduled machine repair activities.
- Coordinate the daily workload for 2nd Shift Process Technicians.
- Ensure that all the available maintenance resources are appropriately deployed to best support the operation.
- Schedule and execute a daily maintenance plan based on the production schedule and maintenance workload needs.
- Provide technical assistance and support to production management.
- Assist in training and development of Process Technicians.
- Five years prior maintenance experience
- Previous leadership, management, or supervisory experience
- Previous experience using a CMMS system a plus
- Electrical or controls experience a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of working collaboratively with others
- Solid computer skills
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer