Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, is seeking candidates for our Financial Management Associate program. This developmental program is for individuals seeking a career in Corporate Finance and/or Accounting. Our headquarters is in Gloucester, MA, and we have an additional location in Cleveland, Ohio. Gorton’s offers the combination of an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative consumer products leader with global resources.
The goal of the Financial Management Associate program is to develop Gorton’s future Finance leaders by offering a variety of experiences within our Corporate Finance and Accounting areas. Initially, you will be placed into a specific assignment that may include Customer Finance, General Accounting, Supply Chain Financial Analysis, or Marketing and Sales Financial Analysis. Over time, you will move to other assignments within the Finance activity to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your financial and accounting expertise while also learning our business. You will work closely with peers and senior managers in other disciplines, including Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Information Technology. You will have the opportunity to make a significant difference in the success of our business.
- Desire for a career in Corporate Finance/Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Strong business analysis skills (prefer some relevant work experience)
- Well-developed PC skills
- Ability to leverage information to develop insightful business judgment
- Initiative - a self starter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Potential for advancement
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer