This position is responsible for financial analysis, transactions, documentation, and customer support. This position reports directly to the Plant Finance Manager.
- Perform financial analysis including journal entries, reconciliations, and bill of material files.
- Support plant operations by executing customer orders and inventory transactions. This includes receipts, transfers, and shipments.
- Responsible for export documentation meeting all legal and customer requirements.
- Support plant operations with general administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Finance or other business-related degree.
- One to three years of relevant business experience.
- An interpersonal style that is collaborative internally and externally, that works effectively with all levels and interpersonal styles within an organization.
- Demonstrates a high level of responsiveness, with a sense of urgency for all customer demands and requests.
- Ability to correctly identify customer issues and implement corrective actions independently in a timely manner.
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills.
- Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
This job is located in Brook Park, OH at Specialty Products.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer