Be part of something BIG here at Gorton’s. With the iconic yellow slicker and a catchy jingle, Gorton’s is now reaching more households than ever. As the #1 brand within Frozen Prepared Seafood, we have long been committed to a passion for the consumer and driving growth through innovation. We are looking for equally passionate people to help us fulfill our mission of spreading the goodness of the sea to everyone!
Provide administrative coordination and planning support to the President & CEO and other members of the Executive team as needed. The position is in our Gloucester Main Office, reports to the President & CEO, and interacts regularly with other members of the management team, the broader employee population, representatives from our parent company as well as external business/industry associates and community representatives.
What you’ll do:
- Administrative support for President & CEO and other members of the Executive team including presentation support, file retention, calendaring, meeting logistics and content, visitor planning and coordination, periodic analysis, travel planning assistance, and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate a variety of communications between Gorton’s and our parent company. Examples include Board of directors meeting material and presentations, updates on new products and other information, and coordinating travel and other meeting logistics with representatives from our parent company, Nissui.
- Manage senior management content on shared portal, ensuring appropriate security access, updated content, and organization to enable easy accessibility.
- Coordinate Gorton’s business travel relationships and group travel rates including educating employees on business travel resources available, updating travel related content on portal, and answering questions and providing guidance to employees and acting as the point of contact with travel vendors.
- Organize and coordinate logistics of meetings: including Annual Business meeting, periodic employee business updates, management meetings, employee engagement events, and others.
- Community affairs coordinator, including point of contact for requests for community support, administer and track all community and non-profit contributions and administration of employee gift matching program, employee volunteer activities, maintaining files and involvement in other company activities related to support of non-profit organizations.
- Coordination and management of company sports tickets.
- Assist in a variety of activities including Gorton’s Way Awards, annual Business Ethics confirmation, company archival materials, and other departmental needs.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of relevant administrative support work experience
- Some college level education, prefer bachelor’s degree
- Impeccable attention to accuracy and detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with appreciation of confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding personal & office organizational skills
- Strong MS Office expertise including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to stay focused & work with minimal direction
- A team player with a willingness to assist & contribute however necessary
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer