Be part of something BIG here at Gorton’s. With the iconic yellow slicker and a catchy jingle, Gorton’s is now reaching more households than ever. As the #1 brand within Frozen Prepared Seafood, we have a passion for the consumer and for growth! We are looking for equally passionate people to help us fulfill our mission to spread the goodness of the sea!
The Electrical Instrumentation Technician will support the Engineering and Electrical teams and work closely with Maintenance and Production on plant controls and automation systems.
- Install, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot plant control systems and equipment.
- Support the engineering group with automation system troubleshooting and resolution activities in concert with other functions.
- Support the control panel fabrication needs of the facility.
- Industrial electrician or technical school graduate with electrical and control system experience.
- Proven computer and networking skills.
- PLC, HMI & VFD Programming experience a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical standards.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Superior technical skills (mechanical/electrical).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Highly motivated self-started
Specific Hardware Qualifications:
- Rockwell and Schneider automation products.
- Familiarity with networking hardware.
Specific Software Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Rockwell Automation programming software.
- Creating and modifying electrical schematics in AutoCAD.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer