Since 1849, Gorton's has been trusted to provide products that surpass expectations & help consumers live healthier lives by eating more seafood.
As a Consumer Insights/Marketing Research Part-Time Intern or Co-op, you will be involved with our Consumer Insights initiatives by actively contributing to our consumer understanding and product development, leveraging both qualitative research and quantitative data. Your responsibilities may include coordinating engagement with our online consumer community, drafting questionnaires and discussion prompts for panelists, analyzing consumer data, and providing consumer-centric recommendations and learning for the business. You will be expected to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams made up of individuals in other disciplines, including involvement with our Marketing, Sales, and Product Development activities. This assignment will provide exposure to CPG Consumer Insights with a category leader and a heritage brand.
Desired qualifications include:
- Related past work, internship, or co-op experience in an Insights, Market Research, or Marketing role is a plus
- Demonstrated eagerness to jump in and contribute
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, positive, can do attitude
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Well-developed data and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- If a current student: pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related discipline) with evidence of academic success (prefer a student on their 2nd or 3rd Co-op)
- Experienced career individuals are welcome to apply
- Remote work possibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer