Since 1849, Gorton's has been trusted to provide products that surpass expectations & help consumers live healthier lives by eating more seafood.
As an MBA Corporate Resident, at our Gloucester, Massachusetts headquarters, you will contribute to our consumer brand marketing initiatives on the Brand Development, Strategic Growth or Established Business marketing team. You will have the opportunity to be actively involved with a wide variety of brand management activities including: translating insights into strategies, implementing brand development initiatives, improving existing products and packaging, developing and introducing new products, leveraging digital and traditional consumer communications and analyzing marketplace data to identify opportunities and measure results.
You will be expected to effectively collaborate with marketing peers and internal cross functional teams made up of individuals in other disciplines, including extensive involvement with our Sales, Research and Development, Finance and Operations areas.
The goal of this assignment is to provide exposure to consumer goods brand marketing within a category leader in a position that allows you to make a real impact on the Gorton’s business, demonstrate leadership, and benefit from growth and mentorship during the residency.
Desired qualifications include:
- Student pursuing an MBA degree with a concentration in Marketing
- Relevant experience within a CPG firm, an agency or another marketing related role
- Demonstrated eagerness to jump in and contribute
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, positive, can do attitude
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills & financial acumen
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as IRI, Google Analytics, etc. is a plus
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer