Be part of something BIG here at Gorton’s. With the iconic yellow slicker and a catchy jingle, Gorton’s is now reaching more households than ever. As the #1 brand within Frozen Prepared Seafood, we have a passion for the consumer and for growth! We are looking for equally passionate people to help us fulfill our mission to spread the goodness of the sea!
We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join our Strategic Growth team. You will lead innovation projects and contribute to developing a pipeline that drives growth and fulfills our mission both within and outside of our current businesses.
Who you are:
- A curious & resourceful go-getter who is self-motivated with a growth mindset
- A leader with strong interpersonal skills and experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
What you’ll do:
- Initiate and lead innovation platform projects, working directly with cross-functional teams and agency partners to execute projects that deliver against clearly defined objectives and consumer needs
- Support learning plan development to answer the most critical questions with meaningful insights. Creating a deep understanding of consumers needs and wants to drive product development
- Build new and entrepreneurial pathways to innovation including using toolkits like market tests, innovation sprints, and co-creation
- Support new pipeline strategies that diversify the Gorton’s portfolio beyond its current businesses
- Support development of 3+ year innovation pipeline to accelerate growth of Gorton’s Retail business
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or higher, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of work experience in CPG brand management or with a marketing / strategic management consultancy
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
Who we are:
Since 1849, America has trusted the Gorton’s fisherman. And for over 170 years, Gorton’s has trusted our employees to work with integrity, pursue their curiosity, respond with agility, work collaboratively, and be passionate about our mission. We provide an ocean of opportunity supported by our development and training programs, our generous benefits, work life balance, and the ability to make a difference. We invite you to join our national brand based in the local waters of Gloucester, Massachusetts.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer