Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood since 1849, has an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in production management. Gorton’s offers the combination of an entrepreneurial spirit often found in small organizations, along with the experience of being an innovative consumer products leader with global resources.
This is a front line manufacturing position that is responsible for managing production, sanitation, and maintenance personnel in our lean manufacturing environment. Overall objective of this position is to ensure that Gorton’s value added seafood products are produced cost effectively in a safe environment for our employees and consumers and with Gorton’s high quality standards.
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of front line supervisory experience in a unionized manufacturing plant
- Ability to work in a fast paced operation
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal effectively with all levels in a diverse environment
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer