Senior Customer Marketing Analyst – Kroger Team
Position Summary: Actively contribute to Gorton’s Trade & Shopper Marketing management and analysis with Kroger by providing value-added insights and executable recommendations to grow our sales & profits. This person will also work in conjunction with other analysts on projects and be willing to assist with training as needed.
- Provide Trade Marketing Expertise: Provide thorough analysis and actionable recommendations for optimizing price & promotion strategies for Gorton's & Category. Develop accurate forecasting model for new and existing products. Play an active role in trade planning strategy meetings.
- Produce high level reporting and data analytics: Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytic support by utilizing multiple data sources including retailer data, syndicated data, panel data, consumer research and other data sources to pro-actively identify customer issues/opportunities. Develop & maintain customer scorecards & reports. Lead Administrator for 84.51 SHOP item maintenance.
- Grow and Optimize Assortment: Provide insights to support new item sell in & evaluate impact of Kroger Kompass decisions on Gorton’s & Category.
- Maximize Shopper Marketing Spend: Evaluate ROI on Shopper Marketing programs and provide recommendations to Consumer Marketing on optimal strategy for new & existing products.
- Enhance Customer Partnership: Through analysis, pro-actively identify customer issues/opportunities that lead to growing distribution, sales & profits for both Gorton’s and our Customers. Develop impactful presentations that utilize customer specific data as well as market research and be able to deliver these insights.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analytical role (sales, trade marketing, shopper insights, etc.) including working on Kroger
- Strong proficiency with 84.51 SHOP, Market 6, Nielsen AOD required
- Additional experience with IRI, Nielsen Homescan Panel, TR3 a plus
- Demonstrated ability to glean actionable insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting to customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree education
- Willingness to travel 30% of time
- Resides in Cincinnati, OH or greater Boston, MA area
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer