Gorton’s, America’s leader in frozen seafood, where every employee makes a difference, has the following opportunity at our processing facility in Gloucester:
Skilled mechanics are needed to service and maintain production equipment in our processing facility. Responsibilities will include set-up, adjust, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all types of food processing and auxiliary equipment.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma, along with additional technical training.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in a manufacturing industrial environment, preferably with a consumer packaged goods company
- Applicable mechanical aptitude, process and equipment knowledge, and basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with others and in a self directed manner
- Must also have permanent U.S. work authorization.
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer