Gorton’s, America’s leader in consumer seafood since 1849, has a developmental opportunity for a new MBA grad interested in consumer goods brand management. With increasing consumer interest in the benefits of eating more seafood, we are seeking an individual who wants to help us deliver seafood solutions that meet these consumer needs. Gorton’s employees enjoy our entrepreneurial spirit and being part of an innovative consumer products leader with global resources.
As a Marketing Associate Manager, at our Gloucester, Massachusetts headquarters, you will contribute on the Brand Development, Strategic Growth or Establish Business marketing team and conduct analysis, develop recommendations and execute marketing programs to support the profitable growth of our brands. Over time, you will be given greater responsibility in the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to grow our business. You will be responsible for effectively leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams made up of peers in other disciplines including Sales, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Finance. The goal of our marketing assignments is to develop talented individuals for leadership roles in marketing and general management.
- MBA level education with concentration in marketing (targeting 2020 graduates)
- Well-developed interest in consumer goods marketing
- Strong business analysis and financial acumen
- Strong creative solutions capabilities
- Demonstrated team and project leadership skills
- Strong results orientation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer